Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Let Go Let God in Faith

I step forward in faith. My life is blessed.
 
Throughout his ministry, Jesus shared words of encouragement, reminding us that faith even the size of a mustard seed can bring about positive results. Faith is more than a feeling. It is an action, a conscious choice to turn to and trust in God. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” These words of Martin Luther King Jr. emphasize the importance of trusting in my higher power as I take a first step. When I put feet beneath my faith, I am not a passive participant in life. I am a positive, faith-filled, active person. God-life within me creates a life of meaning and purpose. I step forward with the assurance that my divine nature guides me along life’s path.
And to the centurion Jesus said, “Go; let it be done for you according to your faith.”—Matthew 8:13

No comments:

Post a Comment