Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 23, 2018

Let Go Let God Through Transformation

I am awakening to my Christ nature.
 
A caterpillar transforming into a butterfly is an excellent analogy of a divine blueprint. I, too, have within me a pattern of wholeness that supports me in becoming all that I have been created to be. I give myself the space, compassion, and patience to gently move through the process of transformation that brings forth growth in every aspect of my life. Instead of feeling frustrated at the growth process, I turn to my spiritual understanding and trust that divine life in me guides me through. I shed limiting beliefs that no longer serve me, and I step into new beginnings as I awaken to my Christ nature. Like a butterfly, I take flight as I embody all that I was created to be.
I am about to do a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.—Isaiah 43:19

No comments:

Post a Comment