Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Let Go Let God Provide Direction

My inner compass leads me to the best and highest destinations.
 
There are times I feel at a crossroads, unsure of where I should go next. Which is the right way? What will happen if I take a wrong turn? Instead of falling into a tailspin of worry or self-doubt, I turn to my divine inner compass. I find a place where I can become still and connect with the Christ presence. Centering my thoughts and focusing my attention inward, I seek clarity and a feeling of rightness that comes with divine direction. Possibilities unfold before me and I stand steadfast in my belief that I am divinely guided. As I move forward, I continually center myself, checking for true north within. I adjust my steps accordingly, and reach the best and highest destinations during my journey.
Lead me, O Lord, in your righteousness … make your way straight before me.—Psalm 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment