Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Let Go Let God Plant Positive Seed Thoughts

I plant positive seed thoughts and create a fulfilling life.
 
Seeds planted in fertile soil produce according to divine design. My thoughts are like seeds that I plant in the rich fertile soil of my mind. As Charles Fillmore writes: “Every idea is a seed, and will bring forth according to its character, modified somewhat by the kind of mind soil in which it is planted ... A thistle seed will always produce thistles, regardless of the character of the soil; a low ideal will likewise work out low conditions in a high type of mind.” My intention is to plant positive seed thoughts and to nourish my mind for the highest results. I do this by spending time in the Silence and renewing my spirit with positive energy. As I do, I more fully express my divine nature and create a complete and fulfilling life.
Isaac sowed seed in that land, and in the same year reaped a hundredfold.—Genesis 26:12

No comments:

Post a Comment