Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 26, 2018

Let Go Let God All Is In Divine Order

I focus on God-life within, and my life is peaceful and orderly.
 
When I look at an image through a camera or binoculars, I may need to turn the lens to get a better focus. That slight turn, or change, helps me have a clearer picture of my object. This is also true of my life. When I think of the experiences I face, solutions or outcomes may not immediately be clear to me, and I may feel lost or unsure. But when a simple adjustment changes my focus from doubt or confusion to one of trusting my divine nature, the picture becomes clearer to me. I have a better understanding of what I may need to do and an assurance that all is well. With my focus clearly on God, I become more aware of the divine order that is always at work in my life.
Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you.—Proverbs 4:25

No comments:

Post a Comment