Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Let Go Let God in Perspective

I share a sacred kinship with all.
 
Paintings in a gallery tell a variety of stories from different artists’ perspectives. One may shout with colors while others whisper with neutral tones. Art is the perspective of the person creating it and engages the viewer to form his or her own opinion. Life itself is a tour of diversity and uniqueness. I may or may not share beliefs, customs, language, or nationality with others I interact with daily or on occasion; however, my perspective of all is that we share a sacred relationship within the One. I have a clarity of spirit that connects me with others, that stirs within me an accepting, loving response. In a divine light, differences fade and I shine brightly to reveal my true identity and my sacred kinship with all.
The glory that you have given me I have given them, so that they may be one, as we are one.—John 17:22

No comments:

Post a Comment