Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

I am in the flow of infinite abundance.
 
I am prosperous in every sense of the word. As I attune to divine mind, I am inspired by divine ideas. I show up for life with joy and enthusiasm because I always know where to go, whom to see, and what to say in order to make those enriching ideas a reality. Realizing the infinite wellspring of God’s abundance, I generously share the fruits of my faith. On a particular day, I might feel guided to spend time with a grieving friend. On a different day, I might feel moved to give money to a stranger. Honoring my own worthiness, I also receive others’ gifts with an open and grateful heart. Each moment is filled with blessing as I trust in the infinite flow of good to enrich not only my own life but also the lives of all around me. I am in the flow of infinite abundance.
For God loves a cheerful giver.—2 Corinthians 9:7

No comments:

Post a Comment