Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Let Go Let God Surrender

I give thanks that divine love prevails in my life. 
 
If I am unsuccessful in accepting things that I cannot change, it is time to surrender to my Divine self. Surrendering is not quitting or giving up; rather, it is setting aside my own ego and relying upon Spirit within for peace of mind. Surrendering allows me to change from a defensive stance to an open-minded, creative willingness. I am receptive to divine ideas and free to embrace new attitudes and perspectives. Divine life surges forth, like welcomed rain on dry soil. New sprouts of possibility appear where frustration once stifled growth. Tender ideas, nurtured by faith, are encouraged to grow and yield an abundance of good. I give thanks that divine love prevails in my life. I may at times think of surrender as an act of weakness, a sign of giving up. Surrender can also be my greatest strength, for it is in surrendering that I let go and let God. I surrender, knowing divine order is at work in all circumstances. I open my heart to the Universe, receptive to my highest good. It is easy to get caught up in the demands of life, believing I must perfectly orchestrate every detail to get the outcomes I expect or think I need. I may find myself wallowing in stress and worry if things don’t go the way I want. It is then I find my inner strength and let go. Like a novice climber learning to release his or her grip and rappel down the cliff side, I cannot yet feel solid ground beneath my feet, but I know it is there. I trust in divine order; I am strong enough to let go. I surrender and know that all is well.
 
Abide in me as I abide in you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit by itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you unless you abide in me.—John 15:4

No comments:

Post a Comment