Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Let Go Let God as a Temple

I bless my body temple.
 
Each day I take time to bless my body temple and affirm my strength, health, beauty, and vitality. Even when I am not feeling my best, my body is the holy temple of Spirit, blessed with the Divine blueprint of well-being. As I awaken to the truth of my body’s holiness, I become aware of practices and habits I want to add or change to support my ever-increasing health and strength. Changes in food, activities, or attitude may be in order. As I discern the right path for me, I release anything that is not in alignment with my highest good. I embrace the food, activities, and attitude that bless my body temple, and I wholeheartedly claim my vitality.
If then your whole body is full of light, with no part of it in darkness, it will be as full of light as when a lamp gives you light with its rays.—Luke 11:36

No comments:

Post a Comment