Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 27, 2015

Let Go Let God Provide Aspirations

I grow in spiritual understanding, and live the truth I know.
 
When I elevate my thoughts from a narrow point of view to a spiritual point of view, I grow in spiritual understanding. Just as Jesus went up the mountain to pray, I go to my inner higher place to raise my thinking and gain insight. Prayer is a communion with God within the innermost part of my being. Through prayer, I remember good exists in Spirit and everything happens for good. I know answers will come and new perspectives will be revealed. I aspire to grow in understanding and demonstration of spiritual principles, and to live the truth I know. Centered in Truth, I see beyond conflict and challenge. I visualize everything working for the common good.
Jesus took with him Peter and James and his brother John and led them up a high mountain, by themselves.—Matthew 17:1

No comments:

Post a Comment