Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Let Go Let God be Raised Up

I open my heart and mind to a new order of things.
 
As I make progress on my spiritual path, I acknowledge and embrace it. I see how the Christ Presence within lifts me into new ways of thinking and being. I express my divine nature and experience the peace that comes with new spiritual understanding. My quest for Truth is lifelong, and I joyously dedicate myself to the search. I open my heart and mind to a new order of things. I listen in the Silence, when my mind is most receptive. I wait for answers to be revealed for my faith is strong and anchored in God. I am a spiritual pilgrim traveling ever upward. The new order of my life is revealed in moments of inspiration and feelings of compassion. I am aware of the activity of Spirit in all things.
He has given us a new birth into a living hope through the resurrection.—1 Peter 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment