Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Let Go Let God in Transformation

I surrender my perceived limitations and awaken to the Christ in me.
 
Awareness is the key to transformation. When I become aware of self-limiting thoughts, feelings, beliefs, or habits, I take a giant step toward awakening to my potential. Each time I observe a pattern of self-limitation, I gently surrender it and open myself to the Christ Essence within me. Attuned to Spirit, I listen for guidance in all I do. I am mindful and intentional as I make choices that support my highest good. If I drift into old patterns, I realign myself and praise my growth and transformation. I accept the challenge to change my thoughts and my life. I encourage myself with positive affirmations. I give thanks for each step in my spiritual growth as I awaken to the wisdom, love, and power of the Christ within.
Nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God.–Romans 8:39

No comments:

Post a Comment