Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 20, 2015

Let Go Let God Feel Life

As life springs forth in the natural world, my inner world blossoms.
 
Springtime brings flowers opening toward the sunlight. Rich soil and new leaves are nourished and refreshed by rain. Birds sing morning songs of joy. As life springs forth in the natural world, my inner world blossoms too. I feel the fresh air of Spirit moving through my entire being! In this season of new growth, divine ideas seed my mind, and my consciousness blossoms with spiritual understanding. I feel vitality in my body as I dance and move playfully. My voice sings out­—affirming my dreams, knowing new possibilities soon become probabilities. I embrace the season of new life with an open heart and an expectant, joyful spirit.
Without him not one thing came into being. What has come into being in him was life, and the life was the light of all people.–John 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment