Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Let Go Let God in Divine Order

Aligned with the order of the Universe, I expect only good.
 
A template provides a pattern for perfect expression. When a draftsperson creates a new design, or a writer fulfills an assignment, a template can save time and effort and expedite success. When I affirm divine order, I align myself with my template for harmony. In doing so, I manifest prosperity, health, and well-being. Divine order is now established in my mind, body, and all that concerns me. One with the Universe, I am uplifted and guided to right action. My thoughts are clear and my life is in balance. My body responds to healing and functions in perfect harmony. Everything I experience brings joy and success. Through divine order, I am happy and fulfilled.
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. Let your good spirit lead me on a level path.—Psalm 143:10

No comments:

Post a Comment