Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Let Go Let God in Freedom

Free from fear, I celebrate the gifts of vulnerability.
 
When I give power to my fears, I become like a knight in armor. My defenses shield me from what I fear but also block me from authentic human connection. As I release any worry about whether I am good enough, I am free to grow into my full potential. As I release the fear of getting hurt, I am free to feel all my feelings. Knowing at depth that I am worthy, I open my heart to give and receive love freely. I choose vulnerability rather than defensiveness, humility rather than aggression. I allow my heart to open to all that is, to live from a center of love, and to treat others as I would like to be treated. As I shed my armor and embrace my vulnerability, I allow myself to live fully. Free from fear, I celebrate life.
But the meek shall inherit the land, and delight themselves in abundant prosperity.—Psalm 37:11

No comments:

Post a Comment