Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 16, 2015

Let Go Let God Provide Divine Ideas

My mind is nurtured by divine ideas.
 
Pure water springs forth from deep within the earth and gives life to everything around it. Hills turn green and dry places flourish. Like a hidden spring that arises from within, spiritual inspiration brings fresh perspectives and new insights. This current of ideas is invigorating. I may become inspired while praying, meditating, reading a book, or listening to a song. I may be blessed by a spark of insight during a quiet morning walk. Divine ideas help me find solutions to challenges in my work and relationships. When I listen to Spirit, my mind is released from the need to over-analyze or predict outcomes. As I move forward with ease, I am grateful for the guidance of the Divine in me, nurturing my mind and my soul.
I am about to do a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?—Isaiah 43:19

No comments:

Post a Comment