Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Let Go Let God be Protected

The power of God protects me. I am the power of God.
 
If ever I feel uncertain or uncomfortable with what is happening in and around me, I affirm the truth: The power of God protects me. I am the power of God. I am then able to think clearly and act with confidence and poise. In my prayer times, I build on a consciousness of God’s power and presence in much the same way a mason builds a strong wall. I affirm the power of God in any moment of stress and know all is well. Spirit within me enables me to be strong in every circumstance. Fear has no place in me because I maintain constant contact with God. I am courageous when others need reassurance. I am protected in every situation.

He said, “Do not fear, greatly beloved, you are safe. Be strong and courageous!” When he spoke to me, I was strengthened.—Daniel 10:19

No comments:

Post a Comment