Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Let Go Let God See Beauty

I see beauty in and around me.
 
Natural beauty shines forth on a clear summer day. I see the radiant light of God in all of nature from the plants to the animal kingdom. Grass flows in a sea of green across lawns and parks. Flowers burst in colors as radiant as a fireworks display. Trees stand tall, clothed in lush leaves and gentle blossoms. God is in the flight of the robin and the pounce of a squirrel. When I look at the world with loving eyes, I see God expressed in all things. There is beauty in nature and in every person. It is in the laugh of a child, the twinkling eye of a friend, and the smile of a stranger. I see beauty in and around me. Beholding God’s glorious creation, my heart is filled with love and gratitude.
On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate.—Psalm 145:5

No comments:

Post a Comment