Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Let Go Let God in Balance

I am in balance and at peace.
 
American history heralds President George Washington as a servant leader. In one story, the horses in his riding party knocked down some stones while jumping over a wall. President Washington wanted to replace the stones on the spot. His friends told him to let the farmer fix it. The president returned later to repair the wall himself. I follow the great leaders by serving where I am able. We are all one in Christ. I treat others as I would like to be treated. Once in a while I may perceive separation from others. I may feel uneasy and out of balance. Then, I turn within and find Oneness. I am balanced and at peace. 

 
Those of low estate are but a breath, those of high estate are a delusion; in the balances they go up; they are together lighter than a breath.—Psalm 62:9

1 comment:

  1. Balance is something I strive for...Thank you for affirming my 'balance'...I am balanced!

    ReplyDelete