Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Let Go Let God with Patience

I wait patiently, knowing I am able to do all that is mine to do.

In Alice in Wonderland, the rabbit says, “The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.” At times, this may seem like my mantra. Life moves so quickly I think I will never catch up. This way of thinking may tempt me to hurry through tasks. However, rushing may lead to delays, mistakes, and damaged relationships. Today I release thoughts of not having enough time and embrace God’s gift of patience. Charles Fillmore said, “Patience has its foundation in faith, and it is perfected only in those who have unwavering faith in God.” He advised we maintain an attitude of poise, inner calm, and quiet endurance. I let go of any hurry and ground myself in the Silence. I wait patiently, knowing I am able to do all that is mine to do.

Bear fruit with patient endurance.—Luke 8:15

No comments:

Post a Comment