Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Let Go Let God be Transformed

I am transformed in mind, body, and spirit.
 
I have faith in the power of God to transform my life. When I perceive lack, I tap into Spirit’s dynamic, healing energy. Every condition of my life changes for the better as I reconnect with my spiritual source. I look into my heart to see what I can shift to better align with God. Perhaps I want to turn sadness into joy or sluggishness into action. Maybe I need to let go of the need to control a situation. I affirm: I trust God’s power to renew and change my life. I am transformed in mind, body, and spirit. Repeating this statement many times leads me to change the way I think. New and better conditions bring me peace, healing, and joy. I am grateful for the power of God!

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds.—Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment