Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 17, 2015

Let Go Let God in Forgiveness

I revel in the joy of forgiveness.
 
Just as the body needs oxygen to live, the soul needs love to thrive. When I harbor resentment toward people, I don’t stop the flow of love toward just them; I impede my own ability to give and receive love. I may be aware of anger and frustration surrounding my refusal to forgive. Other times, hurt and fear clog my heart and I don’t even know it. God guides me to practice forgiveness. I sweep away the debris of bitterness and resentment. I also release seemingly minor irritations that might have built up. As I let go, I see myself and others as One. Divine love flows freely through my mind, body, and spirit. I revel in the joy of forgiveness.
A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit ... And I will remove from your body the heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.—Ezekiel 36:26

No comments:

Post a Comment