Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 22, 2014

Let Go Let God in the Quiet

In the quiet, I feel the loving presence of God.
 
In the stillness of a winter evening, I may look out the window and see the snow softly falling. A feeling of calm fills the silence of the night. In my quiet space, I find a healing, rejuvenating peace. In the stillness, my soul is restored. In Truth, I can find this quiet place any time of day or night. I only need to close my eyes, and think of God, and God alone. I take a moment to close my eyes and breathe. As I exhale, I release busy thoughts. As I feel my connection with Spirit, I am lifted from busyness and distractions. In the quiet, I contemplate the vastness of Spirit. I sense God’s loving, protecting presence. I am calm, clear, and at ease. With a peaceful mind and a restored soul, I am grateful for Divine Love.

I have calmed and quieted my soul.—Psalm 131:2

No comments:

Post a Comment