Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 5, 2014

Let Go Let God Be Protected

Divinely protected, I live boldly and confidently.
 
The protection of Spirit is boundless. Wherever I go, I am guided and safe. The all-seeing wisdom of God is within me, as my inner voice and intuition. It is my steadfast lighthouse, gently guiding me away from stormy situations. Enlightened in the love of God, I am steered toward my highest good. Knowing I am divinely protected, I live boldly and courageously. I navigate through uncertain situations with supreme confidence, always expecting good. God is within and around me, calling forth the highest expression of humanity in myself and others. Wherever I am called to be, and whatever I am called to do, Spirit’s omnipotent power is with me. I am protected by the infallible Presence; I am always harbored in love.
Do not fear, greatly beloved, you are safe. Be strong and courageous!—Daniel 10:19

No comments:

Post a Comment