Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 29, 2014

Let Go Let God Provide Comfort

I find God in me, and I am comforted.
 
If I ever feel alone, without help or support, I remind myself that in truth, I cannot be alone. God is within and around me at all times. Beyond the material world, the presence of Spirit is alive in me. I turn from any sense of loneliness and lean on this comforting truth. I am one with Christ. Within me is all power, all love, and all joy. No outer trouble has the power to remove God from me, even when it feels overwhelming. I pray to see challenging conditions in a new light. I become willing to look for God in the person or situation that seems to cause me distress. I ask to discover how everything is working for my highest good. I receive all I pray for at the right and perfect time. God is in me, and I am comforted.
Then the father said to him, “Son, you are always with me, and all that is mine is yours.”—Luke 15:31

No comments:

Post a Comment