Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Let Go Let God It's Christmas

I open gifts of peace, joy, hope, and love.
 
It’s Christmas! Joy and excitement fill the air. I have gifts to open and to share. I open the gift of peace. I have peace of mind and heart because I am one with God. I share it with the world through acts of kindness and prayers for harmony among all. I open the gift of joy. I rejoice in the birth of the Christ within me. My realization of the kingdom of God within fills me with appreciation for the happiness of this season and of every day. I open the gift of hope. I expect good to come to me and to those I love. Good is available this very moment. I open the gift of love. Love is unconditional good. It allows me to see the best in others and to be kind and compassionate to all. Thank you, God, for the gifts of Christmas!
To you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is the Messiah, the Lord.—Luke 2:11

No comments:

Post a Comment