Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Let Go Let God Provide Solutions

I release the need to control and open to divine solutions.
 
Challenging situations can spur drama that diverts my attention. Anxiety, stress, and the need to have things my way may prevent me from thinking clearly. With such limited focus, I may lose sight of a bigger perspective. The tension in my body may restrict the flow of ideas to my brain and love to my heart. In circumstances like these, I choose to lay my burden down. I take time apart for a relaxing activity and trust Inner Wisdom to guide my way. I let go of the need to impose my vision and allow the flow of ideas from Spirit. As creative solutions come to mind, I find a new way to approach a situation. When I release the need to control, Inner Wisdom reveals the right answers.
I will incline my ear to a proverb; I will solve my riddle to the music of the harp.—Psalm 49:4

No comments:

Post a Comment