Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Let Go Let God in Inner Peace

The peaceful presence of God is within me.
 
On this second Sunday of Advent, I focus on peace. I clear my mind of cluttered thoughts and replace them with images of tranquility. I visualize a quiet lake, the stars on a clear night sky, or my family snuggled in to restful sleep. I let go of outer concerns and trust Spirit. Peace is a state of mind in which I know I am one with God. The Presence is within me, around me, and in everyone for whom I care. Focused on peace, I am guided in every decision, and directed toward my good. By maintaining a peaceful state of mind, I allow the full expression of God within me to bless every area of my life. I hold only positive, faith-filled thoughts. As I choose to live peacefully, I am a blessing of peace to others.
Live in harmony with one another, in accordance with Christ Jesus.—Romans 15:5

No comments:

Post a Comment