Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Let Go Let God Love

It is my nature to love.
 
The love of God flows through my heart to the hearts of others. When I am a conduit for love, I recognize the divinity in all beings. I honor their lives and want only the best for them. Following Jesus’ teaching to love one another is easy when I cherish people dear to me. However, I am also called to appreciate those who are different from me, and even those who hurt or offend me. Loving as Jesus loved means to accept all people as expressions of Spirit, regardless of their actions, choices, or abilities. They are the beloved of God. Love lives in me. It flows from Spirit and I share it with others. As I love, I am fully alive. I love because it is my nature to love.
I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you.–John 13:34

No comments:

Post a Comment