Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 19, 2014

Let Go, Let God

I am one with the presence of God that fills me and guides me.
 
My mind has tremendous power. With it, I formulate thoughts and perceptions that shape my everyday experiences. Yet sometimes I may spend too much time thinking instead of simply being. Jesus taught us the importance of going apart for a while to rest and connect with God. I breathe and simply “be.” I cease my constant mental and physical activity. I stop doubting, stressing, or worrying. As I let go of the concerns of the day, I relax, and let God fill my heart, mind, and soul. By letting go, I give my mind a rest and my heart full attention. I think less and experience more. I relax and breathe deeply. I let go and trust God. I am renewed and at peace.
Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.—Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment