Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Let Go Let God Adapt

I adapt easily and effortlessly to changes in my life.
 
The world in which I live is filled with fluctuations and change. Although nothing external remains the same, at the core of my being, Spirit stays unchanging and eternal. The constant radiance of Spirit within allows me to adapt to changes in my environment. This divine influence provides warmth in the cold, light in the darkness, and guidance through unknown territory. My inner practices of meditation and self-awareness help me to access divine blessings, keeping me at peace with what is. Part of my adaptation is viewing what originally appeared as a challenge through the light and lens of God. I now see where creative solutions present themselves. I adapt easily and effortlessly to changes in my life.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.—Hebrews 13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment