Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Let Go Let God Follow

God is my source, my strength, and my power.
 
Jesus taught that the greatest commandment is to love God above all else. In this Lenten season, I give up my emotional attachments and mental “baggage” and instead turn my focus to God. As Jesus called his disciples, he said, “Follow me.” In faith they followed, and in faith, I follow the guidance I receive from the Christ Spirit within. I let go of any thought, word, or action that causes me to feel separate from God. I deny any power I have attributed to beliefs of lack or limitation. I acknowledge and release any power I have given to another person or any physical substance. The Christ within reminds me that God is my source, my strength, and my power.
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.” This is the greatest and first commandment.—Matthew 22:37-38

No comments:

Post a Comment