Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

My mind and body radiate the healing energy of Spirit.
 
I have the faith and desire to be healed. I praise my body and encourage healing through my unwavering belief of the restorative energy in every cell. God’s will for me is wholeness, health, and vitality. This is the blueprint of divine potential within me. In prayer, I ask to become aware of any beliefs or patterns I need to release or transform in order to clear the way for healing. I observe my self-talk and my innermost feelings. I willingly make any changes needed to return to my natural state of wholeness. I strengthen my faith with every prayer as I open my heart to Spirit. By exercising my faith and clearing any barriers, my mind and body will radiate the healing energy of Spirit.
Jesus turned, and seeing her said, “Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well.”—Matthew 9:22

No comments:

Post a Comment