Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 17, 2017

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

My mind is a wellspring of prospering ideas.
 
In his book, Prosperity, Charles Fillmore taught that “through the mind of man ideas are brought into being. Through the soul of man God’s wealth of love finds its expression.” Indeed, the gifts of the indwelling God are spiritual, not material. I am blessed with an increased awareness of Truth, of the prospering, divine ideas from which all manifest creation flows. God is love, and everything I could possibly need in my life comes from a consciousness of this infinite love. So I devote time each day to connecting with the inexhaustible flow of divine intelligence within me. I take courageous action on those spiritual insights to manifest a richer, more peaceful, and joy-filled world.
If they listen, and serve him, they complete their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasantness.—Job 36:11

No comments:

Post a Comment