Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 7, 2017

Let Go Let God with Vision

I see clearly with eyes of love.
 
Vision can be our physical sight; it can be a dream of what is possible; and it can be how we view our life and circumstances. As I center my thoughts on the unconditional love God has for me and all others, I feel a shift in my vision of life. I find so much to be grateful for rather than focusing on only what I think I lack. I discover that within conflicts lie opportunities for deeper connections. I look for ways to understand the opinions, stories, and emotions of others so that we can find common ground. I explore what Spirit is revealing to me about my gifts and my spiritual power through every challenge and success. I view the world with love and forgiveness. My vision is clear when I see with the eyes of love.
But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear.—Matthew 13:16

No comments:

Post a Comment