Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Let Go Let God Rest

I release any thought of limitation and rest in the stillness.
 
The Lenten season is an opportunity to rest and reflect. I empty my mind of negativity and my body of whatever is not meeting its needs as I prepare for my Easter experience. I do so by releasing limiting beliefs, unwanted behaviors, and stifling thoughts. With the dawning of Easter, a new light shines through me, revealing even more of the I AM. Through meditation, silent reflection, and prayerful stillness, Spirit raises my awareness of the awakening Christ within me. I turn within in the Silence, the stillness in which the power of God responds. It is not rest, but quiet energy. It is not empty, but filled with all possibility. I prepare myself as an empty, open vessel to receive the full measure of divine blessings. I am whole. I am one with Spirit.
Let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree.—Genesis 18:4

No comments:

Post a Comment