Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Let Go Let God in Balance

I find a balance between doing and being.
 
An East Indian proverb states, “When one foot walks, the other rests.” To live from a spiritual foundation and express my divine potential, it is essential that my doing and being are in balance. When my schedule is too busy, I might be tempted to forego my prayer practice. I recognize that this sacred time is essential to a healthy and fulfilling life. As I rest in God, I experience a much-needed renewal. This time of communion with my inner divinity is a fertile ground of being; it is the infinitely rich terrain of consciousness from which all divinely inspired and fruitful actions arise. Rooted in Being, I express more love, joy, and peace in my daily activities.
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.—Galatians 5:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment