Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Let Go Let God as Wholeness

I joyously express my wholeness.
 
Created in the image and likeness of God, we are created with wholeness as the essence of our being. No person or thing is broken or lacking in the mind of God. I jubilantly celebrate the healing, strengthening, and guiding core within me. I allow this essence to flow freely through my body. I feel energized, healthy, and enthusiastic about life. I allow this essence to flow freely through my mind. The flow sweeps away any fears, worries, or concerns that trouble my thoughts. There is no truth to any thought or belief of limitation. I remember that appearances in my life are temporary. Only thoughts of love, peace, harmony, and abundance fill my consciousness. I joyously express my wholeness.
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.—Psalm 139:13

No comments:

Post a Comment