Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Let Go Let God through Spiritual Growth

I invite deeper understanding into my life.
 
My relationship with God is very special and personal. The sacred moments I spend each day with Spirit fill my mind with deeper understanding and my heart with love. They renew my soul and lift me to a place where I can experience new levels of spiritual growth. As I connect with God in the stillness, I reconnect with peace. I come away from these quiet times of prayer energized and ready for new experiences. I see God in joyful and tearful experiences. I touch God with each hug, handshake, or pat on the back with others. I bless each new day with a prayer of thanks for opportunities to be received and seized. I am grateful for everyone in my life and every experience that leads to my spiritual growth.
Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it be with me according to your word.—Luke 1:38

No comments:

Post a Comment