Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

I give thanks to God as my source and supply.
 
When I rely on the outer world as the basis of my abundance, I can lapse into fear and uncertainty. When I remember that God is my unfailing and limitless resource, I experience peace of mind. A consciousness of God is the one true source of my good. My heart overflows with gratitude as I reflect on this reality. In Spirit, I have unlimited access to everything I need to live a fulfilling life. I cultivate an awareness of Infinite Spirit each day, continually enriching myself with divine ideas, unexpected gifts, and windfalls. I give thanks as my world expands exponentially in direct proportion to my ever-growing spiritual faith.
The Lord will open for you his rich storehouse, the heavens, to give the rain of your land in its season and to bless all your undertakings.—Deuteronomy 28:12

No comments:

Post a Comment