Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 2, 2017

Let Go Let God in Relationships

In all of my relationships, I am a living, loving example of the Christ nature.
 
Every person in my life, past, present, and future, is a precious gift more valuable than any human currency. My life has been blessed by seeming angels of God in human form. I am uplifted, encouraged, and inspired. I model that behavior by reflecting kindness, compassion, and love in all of my relationships. I am a living, loving example of the Christ nature. I see the wisdom and goodness in those who I engage in a relationship with. I model love and acceptance, and forgive freely. With a willing heart, I give of my time, talent, and treasures to those in need. To the God of my being, I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to bless and be blessed through rich relationships.
Finally, all of you, have unity of spirit, sympathy, love for one another, a tender heart, and a humble mind.—1 Peter 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment