Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 16, 2017

Let Go Let God with Faith

In every moment I draw upon the spiritual quality of faith.
 
A popular quote by Martin Luther King Jr. states, “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” This serves as a poignant reminder to remain courageous in every moment by drawing upon the spiritual quality of faith. I can create a morning ritual where the first thing I do is turn within to the presence of God and relax. My faith is activated when I remember that God will see me through. Quietly, I affirm to myself, “My way is made clear” and any sense of concern washes away. Aligned with spiritual principles, I begin my day in faith. No matter what the need is, I draw upon the spiritual quality of faith and my way is made clear.
If you do not doubt in your heart, but believe that what you say will come to pass, it will be done for you.—Mark 11:23

No comments:

Post a Comment