Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 12, 2017

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

Every cell of my body is aglow with the light and life of God.
 
I believe in the healing power of God. I affirm this truth daily through my thoughts, words, and actions. My faith in God’s healing energy allows this energy to move in and through me. I open myself up to receive and I am restored to wholeness. If I am experiencing illness, I continue to affirm that I am one with God. In truth, my spirit is always whole, but as a human being I may experience dis-ease. I use affirmative prayer and meditation to help bring me back into balance with God. I focus my mind on the healing power of God and envision each cell of my body vibrant with light and life. I trust in the healing power of God. I speak and act in ways that demonstrate my faith, and I open myself up to experience wholeness.
Oh Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me.—Psalm 30:2

No comments:

Post a Comment