Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I pray for my loved ones, conscious of the presence of God within them. 
 
Holding others in prayer is a powerful, sacred process. I realign my whole self, including all that I think, say, and do, with the healing, protecting presence of God. I pray for my loved ones, conscious of the presence of God within them. I let go of all concern or anxiety about each person by saying, “I bless you, knowing you are enfolded in divine loving care.” I pray that they stay attuned to their spiritual source, and that they feel the love of my prayers. The sacred activity of prayer clears my mind. I am confident that my loved ones are safe and secure, guided into their highest outcome. I am grateful for the presence of God moving through every person and every need.
 
Therefore … pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective.–James 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment