Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Let Go Let God Provide Answers

In prayer, I receive answers.
 
New projects and possibilities fill me with joy and anticipation. They can also bring with them trepidation as I consider all of the options before me. I may find myself wondering where, when, and how to proceed. I can research ideas in books or poll loved ones, but seeking external answers alone may often leave me with too many options and more questions. There is only one true source for answers: God. When I seek clarity, I turn to prayer and receive divinely-directed messages. Centered in the awareness of the presence of God, I ask the questions on my heart. I learn to listen and put my faith in the still, small voice that whispers a reply. I know what is mine to do.
For everyone who asks receives, and everyone who searches finds, and for everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.—Matthew 7:8

No comments:

Post a Comment