Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Let Go Let God with Laughter

Laughter fills my entire being with joy.
 
Some people say that laughter is the best medicine. It connects me with others in positive ways and has been shown to produce positive changes in mind, body, and emotion. When I laugh, my body relaxes and my mood improves. Laughter creates a full-body response that fills me with joy. Mirth serves as a tool for taking care of myself. My daily life comes with different full-body stressors that at times make me feel overwhelmed or anxious. I can find relief throughout my day by looking for opportunities for laughter. My entire body responds by releasing tension and my mind begins to shift from negative to positive thinking. My emotions regulate and I feel balanced and serene. Laughter fills my entire being with joy.

Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy.—Psalm 126:2

No comments:

Post a Comment