Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Let Go Let God Be Fulfilled

I am fulfilled by the spiritual life.

Happiness presents itself in all types of packages: the love of family, the beauty of nature, the joy of watching puppies play. And yet family dynamics can change, beauty may fade, and puppies may chew my shoes! Lasting pleasure and fulfillment come from giving my heart, mind and soul to the eternal, unchanging spirit of God.

As I grow and develop in Spirit, I enjoy expressing God's love through service. I look for ways to serve the people in my community, protect the well-being of the planet, or contribute my resources to animal welfare. In whatever way I am guided by Spirit within, I joyfully share my strengths and gifts, living a life of lasting fulfillment.

May he grant you your heart's desire, and fulfill all your plans. --Psalm 20:4

No comments:

Post a Comment