Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 2, 2012

Let Go Let God in a Community

I am a beneficial presence in my community.

I am often part a group--my family, colleagues at work, fellow passengers on a plane or subway, or neighbors at the local store. In every situation, I create community as I share and seek to discover the common threads that weave us together.

I commit to being a beneficial presence in my community. I make connections and demonstrate the qualities I wish to experience. When I see love, I reflect it back. When I see sadness or anger, I embrace the individuals with compassion. When I see conflict or confusion, I center myself in the calm peace of God within so that I may be divinely guided to the right words and actions. My community is uplifted as I act with peace and love.

O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together. --Psalm 34:3

No comments:

Post a Comment