Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Let Go Let God Find Inner Peace

My divine connection brings inner peace.

Peace is an inside job. It begins inside me. If I notice that I've become disturbed or agitated, I can take action to bring myself back into alignment with Divine Peace.

I close my eyes, breathe in deeply and with a long, slow exhale I remember that I am a child of God. I am never alone. I feel the divine connection throughout my body. I feel relief calming any stress I was experiencing. I am at peace.

Deep and lasting inner peace comes from connecting with the Divine, moment by moment. Knowing I am one with God quickly and easily calms me, enlivens me and provides me with abiding inner peace.

For the kingdom of God is not food and drink but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.--Romans 14:17

No comments:

Post a Comment