Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Let Go, Let God

I let go of worry and God brings forth my good.

Even planned and welcome changes may arouse a certain amount of anxiety. At the start of a new job or a move to a new home, part of me may be afraid it may be too good to be true! And yet I know God's will for me is only good. So I take charge of my thinking. And I ask myself, What if everything goes right? I anticipate the blessing and then let go and let God.

I let go of worry and let God work in and through all people and circumstances to lead the way. I claim my inheritance of divine support and supply, and I free my heart of any feelings of unworthiness. I believe in God's limitless abundance, and I am ready to receive it! With a calm and peaceful heart, I affirm my belief in God and receive my good.

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.--John 14:1

No comments:

Post a Comment